Thursday, March 18, 2010

*


12:19 PM Sri: Mozart
 me: yeps
12:20 PM Sri: im typing frm keyboard which has no letters on it.. ignore minor mistaked
 me: on screen keyboard?
 Sri: wipro wale ne is keyboard ka *** *****  hai
 me: hehehi
12:21 PM 
 Sri: ya will access freom homw
  ]
  home
12:22 PM can we reinvent keyboard by removing this qwerty concept
  register programmibg
 me: you know why qwerty was implemented?
12:23 PM Sri: ya
 me: It was designed to minimize typebar clashes
  by remington
12:24 PM Sri: appa kahid alad maradalle nethakondiddu innu saku
  swalpa different agi suicide prayatna padona
 me: kothambri gida?
 Sri: ha ha ha
12:26 PM :)Puneet's new status message - appa hakida alad maradalle nethakondiddu innu saku swalpa different agi suicide prayatna padonaSri's new status message -  kothambri gida
12:28 PM ok.. now its lunchtime in rome..
  cya
12:29 PM n i should be roaman itseems
  cya soon
 me: better
  off you go
12:30 PM cant bear decoding your words

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND BUT MAKES ME THINK, GOOD ONE THOUGH. KEEP POSTING

Post a Comment